It is easy to critique humanitarian organizations for inefficiencies and other flaws in their coordination functions. But deeper examination of issues such as media exposure and incentives to coordinate makes it clearer that, given their current funding model, their actions may be rational institutional behavior.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove Global Health filter Global Health
- (-) Remove Humanitarian Assistance filter Humanitarian Assistance
- (-) Remove Prashant Yadav filter Prashant Yadav
March 30, 2021