Inclusive policy changes spurred by COVID-19 have so far been limited and temporary, but as governments chart a path to recovery, immigrants and citizens alike would benefit from their extension well beyond the pandemic. This blog highlights two areas—access to the labor market and healthcare—where pandemic-related inclusive responses for immigrants should continue, expand, and pave the way for long-run positive change.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Janeen Madan Keller filter Janeen Madan Keller
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Thomas Ginn filter Thomas Ginn
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
June 29, 2020