Here at CGD, we’re always working on new ideas to stay on top of the rapidly changing global development landscape. Whether it’s examining new technologies with the potential to alleviate poverty, presenting innovative ways to finance global health, assessing changing leadership at international institutions, or working to maximize results in resource-constrained environments, CGD’s experts are at the forefront of practical policy solutions to reduce global poverty and inequality. Get an in-depth look below at their thoughts on the 2018 global development landscape.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Gender and Equality filter Gender and Equality
- (-) Remove Liliana Rojas-Suarez filter Liliana Rojas-Suarez
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Automation and the Future of Work filter Automation and the Future of Work
January 8, 2018