Here at CGD, we’re always working on new ideas to stay on top of the rapidly changing global development landscape. Whether it’s examining new technologies with the potential to alleviate poverty, presenting innovative ways to finance global health, assessing changing leadership at international institutions, or working to maximize results in resource-constrained environments, CGD’s experts are at the forefront of practical policy solutions to reduce global poverty and inequality. Get an in-depth look below at their thoughts on the 2018 global development landscape.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
- (-) Remove Amanda Glassman filter Amanda Glassman
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Automation and the Future of Work filter Automation and the Future of Work
- (-) Remove Liliana Rojas-Suarez filter Liliana Rojas-Suarez
January 8, 2018