As low- and middle-income countries are hit by the health and economic effects of COVID-19, the international community is working to mobilize billions of dollars in grants, loans, and debt relief. At the moment, it is difficult to get a full picture of the funding on offer, to whom it is given, and how it will be used.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
- (-) Remove COVID: Response and Recovery Financing filter COVID: Response and Recovery Financing
- (-) Remove Amanda Glassman filter Amanda Glassman
- (-) Remove May 2020 filter May 2020
May 1, 2020