The coronavirus is spreading and for the first time in history virtually all people on earth are faced with the same, imminent common threat. With multifold stories of individual suffering and an unprecedented global lockdown, there is an intensifying call for an internationally coordinated response; it is in every country’s interest to think and act globally.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove World Health Organization filter World Health Organization
- (-) Remove April 2020 filter April 2020
April 14, 2020