Tax day looms large for many Americans – April 15 was the last date for paying your tax bill, and the day on which the top one percent of Americans, who get 21.0 percent of total income, pay 21.6 percent of total state and federal taxes. So much for a progressive tax system.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Charles Kenny filter Charles Kenny
- (-) Remove Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) filter Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- (-) Remove Domestic Resource Mobilization filter Domestic Resource Mobilization
- (-) Remove 15:05 filter 15:05
April 16, 2015