In 2016 on the CGD Podcast, we have discussed some of development's biggest questions: How do we pay for development? How do we measure the sustainable development goals (SDGs)? What should we do about refugees and migrants? And is there life yet in the notion of globalism? The links to all the full podcasts featured and the work they reference are below, but in this edition, we bring you highlights of some of those conversations.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove Liliana Rojas-Suarez filter Liliana Rojas-Suarez
- (-) Remove US International Development Finance Corporation (formerly OPIC) filter US International Development Finance Corporation (formerly OPIC)
December 20, 2016