Kellyanne Conway called him a “man of action” after a whirlwind first week in which President Trump signed 14 Executive Orders and presidential memoranda, covering most of his key campaign issue areas from health to immigration to trade. In a series of blogs, CGD experts have been examining how some of these specific policy intentions could impact development progress. As you would expect from a group of economists, we believe in—and encourage—evidence-based policymaking, and here we look at what the existing evidence and research tell us about how likely these Executive Orders are to achieve the president’s stated goals.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Charles Kenny filter Charles Kenny
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Security and Development filter Security and Development
- (-) Remove United Nations filter United Nations
January 30, 2017