We at CGD recently hosted a series of events illuminating the case for smarter gender policy in the private sector, a triple win that would benefit consumers, firms, and emerging economies. Change in private firms is important — but what about the world’s public sector? To create more opportunities for women and create valuable spillover effects, we might start with central banks.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Charles Kenny filter Charles Kenny
- (-) Remove Mayra Buvinic filter Mayra Buvinic
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Gender and Equality filter Gender and Equality
- (-) Remove The Birdsall House Conference Series on Women filter The Birdsall House Conference Series on Women
March 8, 2016