Gender data are essential. How else are we going to monitor progress in the wellbeing of women and girls? Below, we provide background on data shortage, and outline three key steps that countries and the international community should take in order to produce better data and close gender gaps.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
- (-) Remove Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) filter Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- (-) Remove September 2017 filter September 2017
- (-) Remove Mayra Buvinic filter Mayra Buvinic
September 18, 2017