It’s that time of year again. In just a few weeks, CGD will release the 2012 results of its annual Commitment to Development Index (CDI) – a product that measures the extent to which wealthy nations are supporting poorer countries’ development efforts in seven policy areas: aid, trade, investment, migration, environment, security, and technology.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove Commitment to Development Index filter Commitment to Development Index
October 2, 2012