I am pleased to announce the release of the 2006 edition of the Commitment to Development Index. Each year the CDI rates and ranks 21 rich countries on how much their policies help or hurt poorer nations. The CDI assigns scores in seven policy areas (foreign aid, trade, investment, migration, environment, security, and technology), with the average being the overall score.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2006 filter 2006
- (-) Remove August 2006 filter August 2006
- (-) Remove Climate Change filter Climate Change
- (-) Remove Commitment to Development Index filter Commitment to Development Index
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
August 14, 2006