March 04, 2011
- New Age's close, factual reporting
- David Bergman, of New Age, in Himal: Hasina vs Yunus. Note: Bergman's father-in-law is one of Yunus's lawyers (HT @shafiur).
- New York Times: Microcredit Pioneer Ousted, Head of Bangladeshi Bank Says
- Economist: You're Fired, No I'm Not
- Financial Times editorial: Dhaka’s spiteful attack on Yunus
- Asif Nazrul, When the target is Prof Yunus, Daily Star
- Philanthrocapitalism: Leave Yunus Alone
- Felix Salmon: Tail risk in microfinance, Muhammad Yunus edition
- NextBillion: personal statement from Yunus
- Statement by Grameen Bank.
- Me on Marketplace radio. (Audio starts at 07:00)
CGD blog posts reflect the views of the authors, drawing on prior research and experience in their areas of expertise. CGD is a nonpartisan, independent organization and does not take institutional positions.