The MCA Monitor provides rigorous policy analysis and research on the operations and effectiveness of the Millennium Challenge Corporation. It aims to contribute to the MCC's success by drawing lessons from relevant experiences, raising awareness, and linking related work on aid effectiveness.
What's New at the MCC
- MCC Board reinstates compact with Malawi
- Zambia and the MCC sign $355 million compact
- MCC Board terminates compact with Mali
- Ghana completes its first MCC compact
- MCC signs $66 million second compact Cape Verde
To date, 25 countries have signed MCA Compacts totaling more than $9.2 billion over the last seven years, and 21 countries have signed Threshold programs totaling over $495 million.