- Ayhan Kose, Chief Economist, Equitable Growth, Finance, and Institutions (EFI) Vice Presidency and Director of the Prospects Group, World Bank Group
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, Senior Fellow and Director of the Latin America Initiative, Center for Global Development
- Madiha Afzal, Fellow, Foreign Policy, The Brookings Institution
- Reza Baqir, Senior Fellow, Harvard Kennedy School of Government; Former Governor, State Bank of Pakistan
- Masood Ahmed, President, Center for Global Development
On top of struggling to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic, Pakistan is challenged by high inflation, debt sustainability, and reliance on external financing as well as devastating floods which will have substantial and lasting economic consequences. After Sri Lanka's default crisis, will the troubling economic and political context push Pakistan over the edge? In this event, experts will focus on the evolving economic crisis in Pakistan and how the country can manage the risks of navigating the challenging period ahead.