This is an online conversation hosted by The New Humanitarian.
SPEAKERS CONFIRMED SO FAR
- Ben Parker, TNH Senior Editor (moderator)
- Jeremy Konyndyk, Senior Policy Fellow, Center for Global Development
- Virginie Lefèvre, Program and Partnerships Coordinator, Amel Association
- Suze van Meegen, Advocacy Manager, Norwegian Refugee Council in Somalia
- Karl Blanchet, Director, Centre for Education and Research in Humanitarian Action (CERAH)
Aid agencies are scrambling to adapt as the COVID-19 pandemic is felt throughout the world. Join TNH Senior Editor Ben Parker as he speaks to leading experts and practitioners from across the humanitarian sector to discuss some of the most pressing issues.
How will COVID-19 impact crisis-affected and already-vulnerable communities? How is the humanitarian sector adjusting to life under the shadow of a new global pandemic? Where should priorities lie? And what does this crisis reflect about the changing face of vulnerability?
There will be time for Q&A and you can submit your questions in advance to email@example.com. A full recording and summary will be posted for those unable to join us live.