CGD vice president for corporate affairs and senior fellow Todd Moss will testify before the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations’ Subcommittee on African Affairs about exploring U.S. policy options toward Zimbabwe’s transition.
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Location: Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 419
- The Honorable Johnnie Carson, Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs
- Mr. Earl Gast, Acting Assistant Administrator for Africa
- Mr. Andrew Baukol, Acting Assistant Secretary for Africa and the Middle East
- The Honorable Donald Steinberg, Deputy President, International Crisis Group
- Ms. Nancy Lindborg, President, Mercy Corps
- Dr. Todd Moss, Senior Fellow, Center for Global Development
Prepared testimonies will be posted as soon as they become available.