How well do your country's policies make a positive difference for people in developing nations? That’s the question CGD seeks to answer each year in our Commitment to Development Index (CDI). The team behind the CDI, deputy director of CGD Europe Ian Mitchell and policy analyst Anita Käppeli, join me to discuss why these rankings matter, how countries stack up, and how their scores may be impacted by the shifting political environment.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove Commitment to Development Index filter Commitment to Development Index
- (-) Remove Ian Mitchell filter Ian Mitchell
- (-) Remove September 7, 2017 filter September 7, 2017
September 7, 2017