How well do your country's policies make a positive difference for people in developing nations? That’s the question CGD seeks to answer each year in our Commitment to Development Index (CDI). The team behind the CDI, deputy director of CGD Europe Ian Mitchell and policy analyst Anita Käppeli, join me to discuss why these rankings matter, how countries stack up, and how their scores may be impacted by the shifting political environment.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
- (-) Remove Anita Käppeli filter Anita Käppeli
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove Security and Development filter Security and Development
September 7, 2017
September 5, 2017
Today, we published this year’s Commitment to Development Index (CDI), which ranks 27 of the world’s richest countries in how well their policies help to spread global prosperity to the developing world.