Eldis, the online aggregator of development policy, practice and research at the Institute of Development Studies in Sussex, is conducting a survey to identify "the most significant new piece of development research of 2008." This strikes me as having roughly the same statistical validity as American Idol does for when it comes to finding new singing talent. Still, as with Idol and other talent shows, the entertainment value of a popularity contest is hard to dispute!
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Economics of Migration filter Economics of Migration
- (-) Remove 2009 filter 2009
- (-) Remove January 2009 filter January 2009
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove January 26, 2009 filter January 26, 2009
January 26, 2009