In 2016 on the CGD Podcast, we have discussed some of development's biggest questions: How do we pay for development? How do we measure the sustainable development goals (SDGs)? What should we do about refugees and migrants? And is there life yet in the notion of globalism? The links to all the full podcasts featured and the work they reference are below, but in this edition, we bring you highlights of some of those conversations.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Gender and Equality filter Gender and Equality
- (-) Remove Liliana Rojas-Suarez filter Liliana Rojas-Suarez
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) filter Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
December 20, 2016