For the policymaker looking to improve services and the delivery of benefits, or for the financial institution trying to expand its customer base, the gap between technical solutions and the situation of the average technology user represents fertile ground for the many new opportunities that the digital economy provides.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
- (-) Remove Automation and the Future of Work filter Automation and the Future of Work
- (-) Remove Biometrics and the ID Revolution filter Biometrics and the ID Revolution
- (-) Remove Anit Mukherjee filter Anit Mukherjee
- (-) Remove Alan Gelb filter Alan Gelb
January 22, 2018