The EBRD has a charter mandate to work in countries “committed to and applying the principles of multiparty democracy, pluralism, and market economics.” And what could be more compelling than Ukraine today?
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Fragile States filter Fragile States
- (-) Remove Eastern Europe/Russia filter Eastern Europe/Russia
March 11, 2014