The COVID-19 pandemic is taking a huge economic toll in low-income countries. The IMF has provided prompt support to help mitigate it, but it could and should do much more. The political commitment of the international community will be essential for the institution to fulfill its potential.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
- (-) Remove COVID: Response and Recovery Financing filter COVID: Response and Recovery Financing
- (-) Remove Daouda Sembene filter Daouda Sembene
- (-) Remove International Monetary Fund filter International Monetary Fund
April 30, 2020