A few targeted actions now, backed up with commensurate resources, can help ensure the developing world gets back on a path to shared prosperity sooner rather than later.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Masood Ahmed filter Masood Ahmed
- (-) Remove COVID: Response and Recovery Financing filter COVID: Response and Recovery Financing
September 14, 2020
May 6, 2020
Following on from the recently convened meetings of the IMF and World Bank, Masood Ahmed lays out a two track agenda for the COVID-19 financial response.