The COVID-19 pandemic has cost lives and disrupted economic activity worldwide. It has impacted government budgets globally by reducing tax receipts and increasing spending on programs to save lives and transfer income to those adversely affected by the pandemic.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Global Health filter Global Health
- (-) Remove Sanjeev Gupta filter Sanjeev Gupta
- (-) Remove COVID: Social and Economic Consequences filter COVID: Social and Economic Consequences
- (-) Remove Domestic Resource Mobilization filter Domestic Resource Mobilization
March 2, 2021