The COVID-19 pandemic has cost lives and disrupted economic activity worldwide. It has impacted government budgets globally by reducing tax receipts and increasing spending on programs to save lives and transfer income to those adversely affected by the pandemic.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Global Health filter Global Health
- (-) Remove 2021 filter 2021
- (-) Remove Domestic Resource Mobilization filter Domestic Resource Mobilization
- (-) Remove COVID: Response and Recovery Financing filter COVID: Response and Recovery Financing
March 2, 2021