Moving beyond low income countries makes sense for an institution focused on ending extreme poverty. But does the IFC follow through by focusing on the countries that are home to the extreme poor? Not really.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Charles Kenny filter Charles Kenny
- (-) Remove Poverty and Inequality filter Poverty and Inequality
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove International Financial Institutions filter International Financial Institutions
March 1, 2018