In 2016 on the CGD Podcast, we have discussed some of development's biggest questions: How do we pay for development? How do we measure the sustainable development goals (SDGs)? What should we do about refugees and migrants? And is there life yet in the notion of globalism? The links to all the full podcasts featured and the work they reference are below, but in this edition, we bring you highlights of some of those conversations.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Amanda Glassman filter Amanda Glassman
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
December 20, 2016