CGD founding president Nancy Birdsall has seen a few US presidents come and go in her long career as a leading development economist, but her message to all occupants of the White House has remained fairly steady: Enact smart policies that help developing countries build stable, prosperous economies of their own—and that will help people at home too. This week she joins the CGD Podcast to talk about some of those ideas, and why development should be a priority for the next US president.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove Mayra Buvinic filter Mayra Buvinic
- (-) Remove Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) filter Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Reforming Practice filter Reforming Practice
November 1, 2016