What's going to happen in the world of development in 2018? Will we finally understand how to deal equitably with refugees and migrants? Or how technological progress can work for developing countries? Or what the impact of year two of the Trump Administration will be? Today’s podcast, our final episode of 2017, raises these questions and many more as a multitude of CGD scholars share their insights and hopes for the year ahead.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove Mayra Buvinic filter Mayra Buvinic
- (-) Remove Liliana Rojas-Suarez filter Liliana Rojas-Suarez
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
December 14, 2017