In 2020, epidemiological modelling went from relative obscurity to being central in helping governments, and the public, understand COVID-19 as it spread around the world. In 2021, with the emergence of effective COVID-19 vaccines, Health Technology Assessment (HTA) will be critical to making the best possible decisions in bringing the pandemic under control, particularly in low-and middle-income countries (LMICs). In this blog we look at the potential of HTA to inform how much vaccine countries should buy, who should pay, and how vaccines can be most effectively delivered.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Anthony McDonnell filter Anthony McDonnell
- (-) Remove Hiral Shah filter Hiral Shah
- (-) Remove Tom Drake filter Tom Drake
- (-) Remove Coronavirus Preparedness & Response filter Coronavirus Preparedness & Response
- (-) Remove Health Technology Assessment filter Health Technology Assessment
February 23, 2021