Nearly half of the global population of international migrants are women. COVID-19 is highlighting labor shortages in women-dominated professions and the consequences these shortages have for pandemic relief.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Megan O'Donnell filter Megan O'Donnell
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Migration filter Migration
- (-) Remove Gender and Equality filter Gender and Equality
May 13, 2020