President Trump’s FY2020 budget request landed with a thud on Capitol Hill Monday. Once again, the administration is proposing deep cuts to the international affairs budget and, once again, members of Congress on both sides of the aisle have pledged to reject the proposed reductions in US development and diplomacy spending.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Erin Collinson filter Erin Collinson
- (-) Remove Humanitarian Assistance filter Humanitarian Assistance
- (-) Remove International Financial Institutions filter International Financial Institutions
- (-) Remove 16:45 filter 16:45
- (-) Remove US Development Policy filter US Development Policy
March 15, 2019