The Multilateral Investment Fund (MIF) of the Inter-American Development Bank is launching a new $5.3 million facility to support Social Impact Bonds in Latin America and the Caribbean, making it the first development finance institution to commit resources to implementing SIBs.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Rita Perakis filter Rita Perakis
- (-) Remove Development Impact Bonds filter Development Impact Bonds
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove Latin America Initiative filter Latin America Initiative
March 20, 2014