Why should countries invest in human capital? As emerging technologies impact economies and societies, how can we ensure that the most vulnerable are protected? Who will step up to finance the SDGs? Next week’s Annual Meetings of the World Bank and the IMF will convene 13,000 global policymakers, private sector executives, academics, and civil society members in Bali, Indonesia as they work to address these questions and more.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) filter Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- (-) Remove Mark Plant filter Mark Plant
- (-) Remove G20 filter G20
- (-) Remove Multilateral Development Institutions filter Multilateral Development Institutions
October 5, 2018