What's going to happen in the world of development in 2018? Will we finally understand how to deal equitably with refugees and migrants? Or how technological progress can work for developing countries? Or what the impact of year two of the Trump Administration will be? Today’s podcast, our final episode of 2017, raises these questions and many more as a multitude of CGD scholars share their insights and hopes for the year ahead.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove December 14, 2017 filter December 14, 2017
December 14, 2017