Finance and development ministers gathered in Washington this weekend at the World Bank’s annual meetings have an ambitious agenda of topics to discuss. But the truth is, it is not nearly ambitious enough. A new CGD report by a high level commission of development and finance experts explains why and what should happen.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove Nancy Birdsall filter Nancy Birdsall
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove International Financial Institutions filter International Financial Institutions
October 6, 2016
January 21, 2015
When President Takehiko Nakao of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) visited CGD earlier last year, he described management’s groundbreaking proposal for a major restructuring of the bank’s financial model that we view as both sensible and creative.