A multi-year project just came to fruition with the endorsement by the Board of the World Bank of its new set of safeguards—the social and environmental standards that govern Bank-funded projects in client countries. CGD's expert on multilateral development banks, senior fellow Scott Morris, reacted to the new policies in a recent blog post, and joins me this week on the CGD Podcast to discuss.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Scott Morris filter Scott Morris
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
- (-) Remove Gender and Equality filter Gender and Equality
August 9, 2016