In two weeks, a teaming mass of world leaders are going to descend on New York to sign up to the Sustainable Development Goals. Among the targets to be met by 2030 are global universal access to water, sanitation, reliable modern energy, and communications technologies. Back-of-the-envelope calculations suggest that meeting these infrastructure targets would involve a trillion or more dollars in additional infrastructure investment in developing countries every year. That begs the question: where is the money going to come from?
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Charles Kenny filter Charles Kenny
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) filter Strengthening the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- (-) Remove Private Finance for Development filter Private Finance for Development
- (-) Remove 17:43 filter 17:43
September 14, 2015