Yesterday in a blog about the World Bank and open contracting, I mentioned the bank had put out more data on contracts that it finances. The covered contracts are those that were large enough for World Bank procurement procedures to mandate “prior review” by bank staff before they were awarded, a designation that covers the considerable majority of bank-financed contract value.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Charles Kenny filter Charles Kenny
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
- (-) Remove Government Contract Transparency filter Government Contract Transparency
April 8, 2014