The evidence is clear: integrating a focus on gender into the development agenda is essential if we’re serious about eradicating poverty, improving health and education, and promoting inclusive economic growth. Multilateral development banks (MDBs) have taken this lesson to heart, but there’s still work to be done.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove Charles Kenny filter Charles Kenny
- (-) Remove Mayra Buvinic filter Mayra Buvinic
- (-) Remove International Institutions filter International Institutions
- (-) Remove Multilateral Development Institutions filter Multilateral Development Institutions
- (-) Remove Gender and Equality filter Gender and Equality
June 24, 2016