How well do your country's policies make a positive difference for people in developing nations? That’s the question CGD seeks to answer each year in our Commitment to Development Index (CDI). The team behind the CDI, deputy director of CGD Europe Ian Mitchell and policy analyst Anita Käppeli, join me to discuss why these rankings matter, how countries stack up, and how their scores may be impacted by the shifting political environment.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Trade filter Trade
- (-) Remove European Development Policy filter European Development Policy
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
- (-) Remove Security and Development filter Security and Development
September 7, 2017
September 5, 2017
Today, we published this year’s Commitment to Development Index (CDI), which ranks 27 of the world’s richest countries in how well their policies help to spread global prosperity to the developing world.