The world’s elite—plus a few ringers like me—gathered last week in the small Swiss village of Davos to discuss the state of the world at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF). Although not formally on the agenda, the issue of tropical forests infiltrated a number of discussions. But first, a quick recap of the meeting’s big themes that provided the broader context.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove Technology and Development filter Technology and Development
- (-) Remove Food, Agriculture, and Biofuels filter Food, Agriculture, and Biofuels
- (-) Remove January 2017 filter January 2017
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
January 23, 2017