What if there were a way to reduce the nursing shortage in the UK in a way that is good for the National Health Service (NHS), good for developing countries, and good for nurses? We believe this is possible, with something called a Global Skills Partnership, that uses UK aid in a win-win partnership with developing countries. In this blog post we explain exactly how it could work to relieve the strain on the UK’s beloved NHS, and how such an idea might be replicated in other countries and other contexts.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove June 2017 filter June 2017
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Economics of Migration filter Economics of Migration
- (-) Remove UK Beyond Brexit filter UK Beyond Brexit
June 29, 2017