Each year, CGD’s Commitment to Development Index (CDI) rates 27 of the world‘s richest countries on their commitment to sustainable and fair policies towards poorer countries. This blog looks at why Germany’s performance is only mediocre, why the Finns do so much better, and how Germany’s policies could become more coherent, sustainable and fair.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove March 2017 filter March 2017
- (-) Remove Commitment to Development Index filter Commitment to Development Index
- (-) Remove Sustainable Development Finance filter Sustainable Development Finance
- (-) Remove European Development Policy filter European Development Policy
March 23, 2017