Big cuts are likely coming to the State Department and USAID. So how can the US make the best use of fewer foreign assistance dollars in future? That was the subject of a heated debate at CGD earlier this week. CGD’s Scott Morris, the director of our US Development Policy Initiative, joined leading thinkers from across the political spectrum—Danielle Pletka from the American Enterprise Institute, Jim Roberts from the Heritage Foundation, and John Norris from the Center for American Progress—to discuss the best way to move forward with limited resources.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove March 2017 filter March 2017
- (-) Remove US Development Policy filter US Development Policy
- (-) Remove March 15, 2017 filter March 15, 2017
- (-) Remove US Agency for International Development (USAID) filter US Agency for International Development (USAID)
March 15, 2017