With funding for the federal government restored and the debt ceiling crisis averted (for now), President Obama has called on Congress to address three policy priorities in what remains of 2013. I'm thrilled to learn that immigration reform made the cut. I'm particularly interested in the Senate-passed proposal for temporary low-skill employment permits, the W-visa.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove November 2013 filter November 2013
- (-) Remove November 12, 2013 filter November 12, 2013
- (-) Remove Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy filter Migration, Displacement, and Humanitarian Policy
- (-) Remove Michael Clemens filter Michael Clemens
November 12, 2013