Recently DfID, the British aid agency, issued the third White Paper in its series on Eliminating World Poverty, this one focused on Making governance work for the poor. Yesterday I was privileged to join a panel at the IMF where Mark Lowcock, DfID's Director General for Policy and International, gave an overview of the immensely ambitious and wide ranging Paper and the rationale for the commitments it makes.
CGD Policy Blogs
- (-) Remove 2006 filter 2006
- (-) Remove Aid Effectiveness filter Aid Effectiveness
- (-) Remove Borrowing and Debt filter Borrowing and Debt
- (-) Remove Corruption, Transparency, and Governance filter Corruption, Transparency, and Governance
- (-) Remove International Monetary Fund filter International Monetary Fund
July 25, 2006